Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hope floats

Eons ago I wrote a story that I thought was pretty smart - it was also a gift to someone. It has come back to haunt me, and that's an understatement.
Dear self of 2009: you were sick.
I wasn't dead, far from it. I was struggling against it. I lost that battle last year ... well nearly. I no longer fight to survive. I survive like everyone does. I have left death behind. 
I am trying come back to the world. And I am starting with the most favourite part of the world. The blogging universe has seen the best of me. It is a sign of hope. Even if I wrote about morbid things I found some kind of peace and contentment in it.
I am still trying to be alive. I want to share with my fellow bloggers (of which very few have survived) that I was not well and yet the sabbatical. I need them to reconstruct a world of sanity - a world I can be brave and safe. Where I can give happiness a chance.
Please come back.

4 comments:

Dex said...

Yea! Welcome back :)

Macabreday said...

welcome back. Life is good now :)

janaki_me said...

perhaps...meanwhile glad ur back

Minerva said...

lead the way!